New Euroelectric Products
Charge station for electric vehicles SIAE-2P-T32-01
Charging station for three-phase electric vehicle that allows simultaneous charging of two electric vehicles. Charging the charging station is done with a nominal voltage of 400V AC, supporting a nominal current of up to 32A.
The charging process is activated by a magnetic card.
Charge station for electric vehicles SIAE-1P-T32-01
Charging station for a three-phase electric vehicle that allows the charging of a single electric vehicle with a maximum power of 22 kW. Monitoring and control of the station can be done remotely via the mobile phone: via SMS or through a dedicated application. On the front there is an optical monitoring system that tells us the status of the processes (presence of voltage, connected vehicle, active charging, error).
Charge station for electric vehicles SIAE-1P-M16-01
Charge station for electric vehicle intended for personal use. It can be installed in the garage and is powered by a 230V AC power socket, the charging power is up to 4.5kW. This model has a slower load compared to three-phase models.
Testing and electrical measurements
- Cable test van
- Testing equipments increased with high voltage
- Measurement of insulation resistance between the windings of transformers and plots analysis
- Analysis insulating oils
- Resistance of earthing dispersion
- Soil resistivity measurements
- Measurement of fault loop impedance
- Measurement of the insulation resistance of cables and conductors
- Checking the fuse breaker
- Checking the phase sequence and motor rotation direction
- Checking operation of short-circuit protection elements
- Analysis of thermovision camera
- Analysis of the electrical parameters of electrical installations
- Check the continuity of the equipotential bonding conductors and connections.
- Distribution and control of electricity up to 2.500 A
- Reactive energy compensation
- Automatic backup switch on
- Engine start up, control and protection
- Automation panels
- Trials, tests and measurements according to applicable standards, issue of measurement reports, conformity and warranty certificates
- Commissioning or commissioning assistance
- Training of the operating personnel use and maintenance manuals
- Warranty and post-warranty maintenance and service.